Alternative Events provide high-value insight into technology and business leadership for legal, accountancy, consultancy firms and in-house legal teams. We deliver up-to-the-minute information, industry case studies, practical advice and useful takeaways. Our delegates learn, share experiences and discover more about new technologies, vendors and peer experiences in a professional, welcoming setting. Most of our events are invitation-only for hand-picked innovators and thought leaders in the professional services market.
Our exclusive invitation-only events provide high level, hand-picked delegates the opportunity to participate in debate, learn from industry specific thought leaders and connect with their peers in a comfortable and discreet environment.
You’re in good company.
Attendees at recent Alternative Events come from across the professional services sector, including:
We believe that the value of an event can be enhanced by the people you meet. At an Alternative Event you will join an exclusive network of technology and innovation leaders to help you move forward. Whether you are most interested in the peer-led content, networking with other hand-picked delegates or benchmarking yourself against industry peers, you will always find opportunities for growth at our events.
But don't just take our word for it
Hear what delegates at Alternative Events tell us they most enjoy about an Alternative Event
- “Technology as a leverage in professional services is certainly the way we’re all going. Professional services are facing a sink or swim moment: embrace technology and AI or fall into irrelevance. “Cheaper, better, faster” is possible once we incorporate these evolving technologies.” Vijay Rathour, Grant Thornton
- “Networking, learning about real-life experiences of using tech.” Kiran Shergill, EY
- “We’ve been looking at a lot of this from a silo, so the interactive nature of the conference was quite valuable.” Gina Noel D’Ambrosio, BlackRock
- “So nice to see the professions coming together to understand the impact of AI. It makes for a refreshing change.” Christie Guimond, Ashurst LLP
- “It’s different and therefore well worth attending – good target audience and close to un-missable.” John MacMillan, Managing Partner, MacRoberts
- “All of it – it’s good to hear from the plenary speeches and learn more from their expertise and the round-table sessions where people could discuss where they are and what they are doing.” George Barlow, Aviva
- “(The Summit was) thoroughly worth the two-day time investment! A great opportunity to meet up with peers, discuss common challenges and share experiences.” Sarah Gray, Santander UK
- “Honesty in the room – very open conversations. Variety of speakers, round table content. Great mix of lawyers, legal companies and suppliers.” Rachel Kerr, Bupa
- “The chance to come together with peers, technology providers and consultants to learn about the different types of technology.” Fiona Robb, Schroders
- “Excellent programme/ lots of choice. Very good speakers. Highly relevant to me as CEO of a regional firm.” Ian Hopkins, Chief Executive, BP Collins
- “Round-tables provided for interesting discussions and sharing of ideas. Interesting to hear from all the providers in areas which clearly interested them.” Samantha Stocker, AIG
- “Speakers, sharing ideas with peer organisations. Sharing experiences.” Chetan Mistry, Smith & Williamson
- “It was great to connect with so many people and take part in such active discussions.” Nigel Willson, Microsoft
- “Perfect atmosphere to meet like-minded people.” Simon Ross, Managing Partner, Seddons